Here is the process for updating your Tiko:
1. plug in printer and wait for lights to do the “breathing”
2. refresh the wifi list and connect to the network containing “Tiko”
3. wait for the lights to become solid on the printer
4. type in 192.168.1.1 in the navigation bar
5. Once the page 192.168.1.1 loads, before clicking “use offline”, go to “Settings”
6. Choose the network you would like to connect to and enter the password, if your network is not listed go to “Other Network’s” and enter credentials.
7. Go back and use offline. Now every time you plug in your printer it will check for updates