Description of Changes
As we know, Wanhao is really fast at implementing changes to their products based on user feedback. The following images will show what has changed in the v1.4 printer that started shipping May 22th, 2017.
- UV LED wires are soldered to the LED body instead of tabs.
- Tabs cut off UV Led to keep from shorting.
- Power button moved to the back of the printer with the other cable connectors.
- Changed Delrin Z Nut (plastic) to a brass anti-backlash nut for more precise movement.
- UV Cooling fan (60mm) and heat sink size increased for better cooling.
- New molded reflector has more reflection and less scratches.
- New Internal 70W Power Supply (no more external power supply)
- Z coupler has been changed to a better Clamping style instead of using setscrews to secure the rod (for better concentricity)
- Even more vents have been added to the back of the printer for better airflow.
- Build plate is now machined for +-0.03mm tolerance to ensure flatness.
- A secondary 60mm cooling fan was added to the side to ensure the motherboard is cooled and the case is ventilated.