Wanhao has updated the D7 to v1.5. The following shows the changes made:
- Build plate is now fine machined and does not have powder coating on the bottom surface.
- The Z stage is now a double rail design to provide more strength and resistance to wobbling.
- The Z carriage is now made out of a machined block in stead of bent metal.
- The Z Min Endstop / Trigger is redesigned for better results and less possible damage to the screen if it fails.
- Mounting of the Built plate is now easier and more aligned with the LCD with the addition of a stop line.
- The top Anti-wobble bracket was changed to a square shape for more strength.
The upgrade kit can be ordered from Ultimate3dPrinting Store online.