So your Melzi board have blown, maybe due to a user error or faulty electronics or maybe you just want to use a better main board.
There are quite a few options available:
- 32bit Processor, removable stepper drivers, full size SD card and a whole lot of extra features.
- Follow the link for the complete guide to convert your Di3 to RADDS.
- RAMPS (see this like for a Cached version of the text while the site is offline).
- 8bit Processor, removable stepper drivers and other nice features.
- Adapters for the Di3:
- Follow the link for the complete guide to convert to RAMPS.
- CloneBoard Mini
- This is a mainboard the size of the Melzi, but supports Sailfish Firmware making it one of the best options available
- This link requires membership to the Clone Group, you will be able to apply for membership.